Additionally, I fixed a bug where the AI would give up and stop playing if it missed a grab. I also added in a slight "reaction time" delay before grabbing, so it misses sometimes.
Finally, I created a Release branch that removed debug stuff and started getting ready for beta release.
Time spent: Total: ~8 hours
- 1 hours - remove collision with platform while swinging
- 3 hours - fix AI swinging like ninja
- 3 hours - fix AI bugs and add "reaction" delay
- 1 hours - Create release branch and remove debug stuff
- Game is set to be ready for beta release next week
- There is still a somewhat significant amount of work that needs to be done with the Ionizer Tool