Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Daniel Ingman PPJ 4/11 - 4/18

This week, I spent time reworking the AI model. The AI model we currently have is nice and all, but some people on the team thought that it would benefit from a rework. I agreed for the most part, primarily because the head on the old model was a piece of garbage. The new model has a larger head with a large screen that will benefit from an animated face. I did recycle a few parts from the old model, but I deleted unnecessary objects in order to lower the polycount.

tv


In addition to the AI model, the team and I spent time updating our gantt chart (which you don't need to see images of unless you'd like to fall asleep) as well as updating our promotional material. The poster has not yet had a rework since it was printed, but as the showcase draws near the poster will get a face lift.

Next week I plan to do a second pass on the AI model, as well as do a preliminary texture pass. As well, the team will rally and prepare our draft showcase materials.

Total time spent: 9 hours
  •  AI concept: 3 hours
  •  AI model: 4 hours
  • Gantt rework: 2 hours
Pros:
  •  I did actual work
  • Our gantt chart looks pretty good
Cons:
  • None this week

No comments:

Post a Comment