This week was more focused on the presentation on my end. I've had a rather heavy workload from my other classes, so I've had to pay more attention to them lately.
That being said, I started organizing everything having to do with ordering our shirts, as well as helped edit the WIP video. I started re-cutting from that same footage to create a new backer for our website, but I realized what I was given was a debug recording and after I'd spent some time on it I realized it would be better to wait until I had non-debug footage that looks like it didn't emerge out of our garage of tricks. I also plan to create gifs once I get similar footage.
We also spent a few hours art-side going over the presentation, the notes from last week, and tuning up our showcase stuff. It still needs work and updates, but it should overall be an improvement from last week.
Moving forward, I plan to create iterations of our final trailer for the showcase and help anywhere else as much as I can.