As well, I looked into the creation of an animated texture for our AI robot's face, but didn't get very far. Initial experiments are promising and I think I'll be able to get something cool in the next couple of weeks.
I also met with our sound people on Sunday and caught them up to speed. They said they should have some good stuff in a couple weeks, which is convenient because that's about all the time we can really afford.
Also I talked with the head of VR club about finding a solution for capturing mixed reality, which is definitely a big thing since it means we won't have to show shaky headcam anymore.
Total time spent: 9 hours
- AI texture: 2 hours
- Tool texture: 2 hours
- Showcase presentation work: 3 hours
- Animated texture explorations: 2 hours
- Moderately productive this week
- Sound dudes back on the track yo
- Midterms/Papers ('tis the season)