This week I worked on fixing up the collisions of the arena. Since the beginning of the project we have been generating the collisions for the capsule by using the mesh and converting every face to be a collision surface. We used the "Complex as Simple" option in UE4. For better results, I created a bunch of convex shapes that border the capsule. By doing this the game should have a better grasp with collisions.
Total hours: 2 hours
Positives: We now have a much better way of collisions. Plus, I learned that this is a much better system for calculating collisions
Negatives: I didn't work on the goal as I intended.